- Am I eligible to attend? Machine Tool Indonesia opens to Business / Trade Visitors, and Individuals Seeking Business and Investment Opportunities mainly in the manufacturing industry. See the event information here.
- Where is the show located? The show is located at Jakarta International Expo, Kemayoran – Jakarta. Click here for the detail of this venue.
- What are the show hours?
Wednesday – Friday, 30 Nov – 2 December: 10 AM – 6 PM (WIB/GMT+7)Saturday, 3 December: 10 AM – 6 PM (WIB/GMT+7)
- When is the last entry and how long do visitors usually spend time in the exhibition? The last entry is 1 hour before the show is closed and usually, visitors will take a minimum of 3 hours – the timing might vary for each visitor.
- How do I register as a visitor to the exhibition? You can do online registration via this link. However, during the show days (30 Nov – 3 Dec 2022) kindly proceed to the on-site Visitor Registration Counter together with your business card to obtain a Visitor Badge.
- Do I have to pay an entrance fee to attend the exhibition? Attendance for the exhibition is complimentary for visitors.
- I did not receive any pre-registration confirmation email / I lost my pre-registration code, can you re-send it to me? Our office representative will be happy to assist you with this issue. Click here for more details.
- I have already registered last year; can you do it on my behalf? All visitors (repeat and/or new) are required to register for the show.
- I have already pre-registered, but I can no longer attend the show due to unforeseen circumstances. Can I give my code to my colleague? Each code is assigned to each individual visitor. All visitors are required to register for the show.
- When I will receive my visitor badge? You may collect your visitor badge upon presenting your visitor pre-registration code via on-site registration at the show.
- Is the badge valid for all four days of the show? Yes, and all visitors must wear the event badge to enter the exhibition hall.
- I do not have a business card. Will I still be able to attend the show? Every business/trade visitor or individuals seeking business and investment opportunities are welcome to visit Manufacturing Indonesia, subject to admission guidelines. Click here to view our visitor terms and conditions.
- Is there a dress code to enter the exhibition? All visitors are requested to be in business attire kindly be advised that singlets, shorts, bermudas, sandals, and slippers are not permitted in the exhibition.
- I want to receive event updates. How do I go about doing so? You can receive event updates by filling in your details and email address here.
- Do media need ID to enter the show? Yes, they do, please prepare your valid ID and name card. Then our media fellas can proceed to register at media registration in all registration counter. The media room is located next to Marketing Communications and Organiser room in Hall A2. For the exhibition press release, please check here. To contact our representative or media collaboration, please reach Ms. Kartina Lydiawati, Katrina(at)pamerindo.com.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the exhibition!