SUSTAINABILITY AT MACHINE TOOL INDONESIA
SUSTAINABILITY IS US! We know sustainability is increasingly important to our attendees and exhibitors, as well as to our market as a whole. Running an exhibition gives us lots of opportunities to improve our impacts environmentally, socially, and economically in our host cities. We want to make our event more responsible and play a role in helping our markets improve its own sustainability through connecting people with the networks and knowledge they want to help solve the big challenges in our sector.
OUR THREE AIMS
Help our markets through inspiring sustainable development
- Using our content to support the sustainability of the market the event serves
- Inspiring our suppliers, exhibitors and other stakeholders to deliver a sustainable event
- Developing market relevant partnerships
Run the event in an increasingly environmentally responsible manner
- Reducing our event’s carbon emissions
- Creating less waste
- Considering sustainability credentials of the items sourced for the event
Run the event in a socially responsible manner
- Doing business safely and ethically
- Considering wellbeing and accessibility
- Creating a positive impact on our host cities
- Measuring our impacts
SUSTAINABILITY AT INFORMA MARKETS
Machine Tool Indonesia is organised by Pamerindo Indonesia – a part of Informa Markets and the Informa Group. Sustainability at Informa focuses on the long-term impacts we have on customers, colleagues, the communities we work in, and the environment.
Many of our stakeholders are clearly telling us that sustainability (social, economic, and environmental) is something that is no longer nice to have but a necessary part of any event. We want to make sure we’re meeting those expectations and we believe that being sustainable is the right thing to do.
We also recognise that it’s not just about the way we produce our events and products but recognizing that we have a role to play in providing a space to work in partnership together with our markets to inspire the sustainable development of the industries we serve. This is an ongoing process for us and we’re looking for ideas of how we can improve.
More information about our work so far can be found on www.informa.com/sustainability including our latest sustainability reports.
SUSTAINABILITY AT INDUSTRY
Machine Tool Indonesia is proud to have a sustainable business model. To help meet the urgent challenges of a changing world, this means taking accelerated steps to reduce our carbon and waste footprint. Wherever we can, we are also actively helping our partners, customers, and wider markets – not to forget our community, to achieve the same.
So, join us and play your part!
Join our program and take part in our sustainable story. If your brand/company has started the sustainability program, let’s spread the words as easy as sharing your story with us, Machine Tool Indonesia. Our team will be more than happy to share your story through our show’s newsletter campaign.
Pssst.. A small reward will be provided during the show.
What you should do:
- Provide pictures of the activity, maximum 2 pictures in a total of 1MB. Don’t forget to include your company logo.
- Provide the story, maximum of 100 words.
- You’re our lovely exhibitor/association/supporting partner.
- Ask if you have any questions, otherwise please provide all the data to Kartina, through email: [email protected] with the subject: Our Sustainability Story.